- Anti-static, acid-resistant and flame-retardant PyroPro®.
- Durable triple stitched seams that extend the product life.
- Fastening with storm flap and hidden press studs, so as not to scratch the surroundings.
- Adjustable kneepad pockets so kneepads can be optimally placed on the knee.
- Seams face downwards so sparks can not get lodged in them.
- Co-certified for use with MASCOT kneepad type SHORT or LONG, as the kneepad pocket is height-adjustable.
Social and environmental responsibility
- The product is covered by REACH and Oeko-Tex® Standard 100.
- All fabric and all accessories are bought by MASCOT directly from suppliers
- Fabric in the product is dyed by a supplier who is bluesign® and EN ISO 14001-certified
- Sewn at MASCOT’s own factory in Vietnam
- Sewn in a SA8000-certified factory, which is proof of good, safe employee and working conditions
- Transported from production to warehouse by transport partners who are ISO 14001-certified
- Transported in shipments that make maximum use of space
- Product packaging is made from waste from plastic production
- The order from MASCOT is packaged in packaging which is made from or contains recycled materials
If you place an order online, we will contact you if any of your items are out of stock with current lead times or suitable alternatives.
All orders are processed within 1 to 2 business days (excluding weekends and holidays) after receiving your order confirmation email. If your items are in stock in our warehouse, we aim to ship within 24 - 48 hrs of receipt.
We endeavour to keep the most popular items in stock for immediate dispatch and it is our aim to deliver your items as quickly as possible, usually within three to five working days.
However, like most distributors of premium workwear brands like Blaklader, Snickers, Helly Hansen, FE Engel, Mascot, Elten & many more, some items are imported directly from the brands' central distribution centres across Europe.
Therefore, we will aim to deliver items that are not currently in stock in our warehouse, within 7-10 days of receiving your order.
If you place an order online, we will contact you if any of your items are not currently in stock from our warehouse with current lead times, where items are out of stock, we will contact you to discuss suitable alternatives.
You can call or email us at any time for an update on your order if you are concerned about delivery times. Please contact us on +353 (0) 51 358700 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Domestic Shipping Rates and Estimates
When your order is dispatched, you will receive another notification from DPD, providing you with full tracking information and notifying you of the day and time when delivery will be made. All orders are despatched on a fully insured, express delivery service.
We offer €8.95 flat rate shipping within the Republic of Ireland.
Kustom Workwear ships consignments anywhere in the world. Please contact us for special shipping rates on +353 (0) 51 358700 or email email@example.com
All shipping rates are to cover the cost of shipping the goods to the customer and DO NOT INCLUDE ANY CUSTOMS OR IMPORT DUTIES that may be due in the customer's delivery country.
How do I check the status of my order?
When your order has shipped, you will receive an email notification from us. DPD offer a 48 hour delivery service, so you can expect your order within 2 days.
Refunds, returns, and exchanges.
We accept returns up to 28 days after delivery, if the item is unused and in its original condition, and we will refund the full order amount minus the shipping costs for the return.
Damaged or Faulty Goods
In the event that your order arrives damaged in any way, please email us as soon as possible at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and a photo of the item’s condition. We address these on a case-by-case basis but will try our best to work towards a satisfactory solution.
We are still experiencing delays on some products from our UK suppliers. We apologise for any delays you may experience with your order.
If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to contact us at +353 (0) 51 358700 or email Info@kustomworkwear.ie.
Sending a package using DPD Returns:
You can return your package to us for a refund free of charge using DPD Returns. If you require new items in exchange for your return, please note this must be done as a separate, new order on our website. Exchanges will not be facilitated through this process.
- EMAIL email@example.com WITH YOUR ORIGINAL ORDER NUMBER, NAME, AND THE REASON YOU ARE RETURNING YOUR ORDER.
- WE WILL THEN SEND YOU YOUR RETURNS PAPERWORK, PLEASE PRINT THIS OFF AND PALCE INSIDE THE PACKAGE THAT YOU ARE RETURNING.
- Click here and follow the steps to book in your package. Make sure to include your order number in the reference box.
- A refund will be applied to the card the original payment was made with.
- Please allow 5-10 working days for refunds to be processed.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Opens in a new window.